How it Happens
Our first step will be to build up a picture of you and your horse, your requirements and preferences. To do this we will ask you to
please tell us about:
- The type, breed, age, condition & shape of your horse/pony
- What you do/plan to do with the horse, whether you compete, if so in which discipline and at what level
- Any fitting problems you are experiencing
- Any problems you are having with the horse’s way of going
- Your height, approx weight and proportions, for example maybe you are long/short in the leg
- Your style/design preferences, for example, colour, type of seat, position and shape of knee/thigh rolls
and send to us:
- Photos of your horse as described in Taking Photos
We can then give you our thoughts and ideas for your Ideal saddle. At this stage, we recommend that you also have a chat with Ian on the phone. We can do a lot by email but there is nothing quite like talking to discuss the various options and suggestions we will have for you. Ian can call you or vice versa, whichever is most convenient for you. Our advice, ideas and suggestions are free and entirely without obligation.
If you decide to proceed with an order
we will also require:
- Templates of your horse’s back as explained in Taking a Template
If you live within a radius of approximately 75 miles from Central London, Ian can visit you and your horse in which case it is not necessary for you to send us photos and templates. Locations elsewhere by arrangement. Often it is possible to meet half/part way at an equestrian centre. Please enquire. Thank you.
Please send a message or call expressing your interest.
office: 01572 767638 mobile: 07976 125235
Alternatively please complete one of our enquiry forms:
Get in touch
The solution to fitting UKwide & Worldwide: combine modern communications with extensive experience, expertise & innovation in the art of saddle fitting & manufacture.
Fit, stability, balance & comfort
for you & your horse…..